- In Stock
- Product Code:
We Clean ~ You Enjoy Life!
Prestigious Cleaning Team only uses GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS in your construction zone to ensure it's environmentally safe. We comply with Executive Order 13101 defining GREEN CLEANING and we are endorsed by Proctor & Gamble, the most recognized brand of cleaning solutions.
Rough Clean: This cleaning will allow for the final walk-through to be more accessible and any touch-up work needed by contractors to be more readily visible. Removing all surface dust and trash – leaving the area clean.
Final Clean: Once all sub-contractors work has been completed, PCT Construction cleaning will prepare the building for achieving the Certificate of Occupancy. The Final Clean will consists of, but not limited to:
- Floors: Scrape floors of debris, sweep (with Sweeping Compound), wash floors, wet mop, and vacuuming.
- Bathrooms: Clean light fixtures of dust, sanitize and disinfect all urinals, commodes, showers, and tubs (if applicable).
- Windows: We use a three-step method for better viewing. 1). Remove excess paint and/or stickers. 2). Remove dust. 3). Clean for a great view!
- Surfaces: All surfaces are vacuumed and then damp wiped with a disinfecting agent. These surfaces include baseboards, chair rails, window sills, counter tops, inside/front/top of drawers and cabinets.
- Vents: PCT Construction will damp clean vents and vacuum all floors to remove debris and dust. Vents on ceilings and walls will be cleaned if within reach.
- Appliances: Damp cleaned and left shining
- Light Fixtures: Light fixtures with a four-step ladder reach will be cleaned and left shining.
- Trash Removal: Remove trash and small debris left behind from contractors touch-ups
Touch Up Clean: Once the Rough and Final cleans have been completed and your Certificate of Occupancy has been issued, we will return to ready your dwelling for you to begin working and/or living. This clean will consists of touching up the areas we cleaned during the Final cleaning. We will perform a lighter cleaning of the areas previously visited with a full vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, small debris and trash removal. This Touch-up process will allow for homeowner/business owner to move-in knowing they are free from construction dust and trash.